20 Set/Sets per Month rice oil solvent extraction equipment
Packaging & Delivery
Qingdao or shanghai
30 days after receiving your payment
rice bran oil solvent extraction plant production line
1. Introduction of oil solvent extraction equipment
Solvent condensation system combines with evaporation system closely, and evaporative condenser and steam stripping condenser all work under negative pressure.
Non-condensable gas enters the energy saver from the shell of the first evaporator. In energy saver, noncondensable gas exchanges heat with condensate from the evaporative condenser.
Finally, the condensate temperature discharged from energy saver is increased, and the solvent separated water from going to the solvent holding tank.
The high temperature makes it unnecessary to be reheated for the recycling, so as to save energy. Noncondensable gas from energy saver enters desolventizing condenser, in which a great deal of gas is condensed, and the tail gas is discharged into the final condenser.
The solvent gas from the extractor enters extraction condenser, and the noncondensable tail gas enters the final condenser.
For the free gas in final condenser, diversion box, holding tank, underground solvent library and miscella tank, cool them with low temperatured cold water to recycle most of solvent gas. The tail gas with little solvent goes to paraffin recovery process.
Residual oil in meal
≤ 2Kg/T (No.6 solvent oil)
Crude oil moisture and volatile matter
≤ 280KG/T (0.8MPa)
Finished meal moisture
≤ 13% (adjustable)
Residual solvent in finished meal
≤300PPM (qualified detonated experiment)
2. Main parts of rice oil solvent extraction equipment
(1) Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-type extractor
(2).Roary extractor: Spray and soak the pre-pressed cake with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent(form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil).
(3). DTDC: usd to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
(4). Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) in to the miscella 1st , and then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipid and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline wter, at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
(5). Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
(6). Miscella stripping: it will remove the remaining solvent in miscella. And the solvent will be discharged to condenser for recycling.
(7). condensers: used to cooling the solvent gas separated from the wet meal and miscella for recycling.
3. Main Process of rice oil solvent extraction equipment
(1) The material (for pretreatment) is sent to rotary extraction by the scraper conveyor. The material will extracted by the solvent or mix oil. After this step, we will get meal and mix oil.
(2) Meal is sent to toaster. Through the toaster, the solvent in the meal will separate from the meal. The solvent goes to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
(3) After the mix oil from the rotary extraction enters into 1st evaporator and 2nd evaporator, most of the solvent in the mix oil is separated.
(4) The mix oil from 2nd evaporator goes to stripping tower and almost all the solvent is separated. From the stripping tower, we can get crude oil and solvent. The solvent is sent to condenser and is recycled to rotary extraction.
4 . Advantages of rice oil solvent extraction equipment
(1) High oil yield , obvious economic benefit .
(2) Residual oil rate in the dry meal .
(3) Improving the quality of the meal .
(4) Low processing cost , high labor productivity.
5.Customers from foreign
Any questions ,pls contact me without hesitation .